Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ST4 observing list to Argo Navis?
#4
I must have been interrupted... Oh, I know what I was going to say: once you connect via Real Time, you can switch to the Nightly Planner, and create an Observing Plan there if that's your thing. You can upload that to your Argo Navis too, via the Transfer to Telescope menu item(s).

In fact, in the Argo Navis case, its best to connect via Real Time then switch to the Nightly Planner for uploading anyhow.
Clear skies,
Greg
Head Dude at Skyhound
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to theskyhound for this post:
  • Jreck
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ST4 observing list to Argo Navis? - by Jreck - 2026-08-29, 08:31 PM
RE: ST4 observing list to Argo Navis? - by Jreck - 2026-09-01, 12:07 AM
RE: ST4 observing list to Argo Navis? - by theskyhound - 2026-09-01, 06:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)